Talk Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

indoor growing and differnt ways of growing

+2
ccc
vwilfong
6 posters

Go down

indoor growing and differnt ways of growing Empty indoor growing and differnt ways of growing

Post  vwilfong Mon May 17, 2010 1:23 pm

Indoor growing is important for astronuaghts in outer space for food and oxogen. Also many people grow vegtables and other plants in harsh climates that might not be able to produce everthing a plant needs to grow such as no fertal soil, little rain fall, cold climates that could not support life,and places like Alaska that in some seasons there in very little or no sun light. Also many pluses with indoor growing such as you can control the vegitive period of plants to make them bigger and produce much more goods, all organic, bigger faster growing plants, with a higher quality, no pest and very little chance of any plant sicknesses and better for the body when no pestacides, herbacides, or any other chemicals that could harm the body.There are many different ways to grow plants indoors. You can grow plants with L.E.D.,High Intestity Discharge Lamps (H.I.D.'s),High Pressure Sodium Lamps (H.P.S.'s), or florecent lights.
vwilfong
vwilfong

Back to top Go down

indoor growing and differnt ways of growing Empty Re: indoor growing and differnt ways of growing

Post  vwilfong Mon May 17, 2010 2:10 pm

sorry pretty long-----(that what she said)((((hope that does not count off)) affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
vwilfong
vwilfong

Back to top Go down

indoor growing and differnt ways of growing Empty Re: indoor growing and differnt ways of growing

Post  ccc Mon May 17, 2010 5:26 pm

vwilfong wrote:sorry pretty long-----(that what she said)((((hope that does not count off)) affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
that made me laugh
ccc
ccc

Back to top Go down

Post  vwilfong Tue May 18, 2010 2:16 pm

its goin to count off but at least someone laughed cyclops
vwilfong
vwilfong

Back to top Go down

indoor growing and differnt ways of growing Empty growing

Post  dillionedo Tue May 18, 2010 5:21 pm

global gases global warming oxegen and others is scientific. show how the ecosystem works
dillionedo
dillionedo

Back to top Go down

Post  Knichols Wed May 19, 2010 10:47 am

I hope your tomatoes turn out good. lol What a Face
Knichols
Knichols

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragna23 Wed May 19, 2010 10:48 am

Good luck
I didnt understand almost anything XD
Ragna23
Ragna23

Back to top Go down

Post  breanna101 Sat May 22, 2010 9:50 am

do you have a website posted up?

breanna101

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum