Talk Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ok well my topic is skating,i have to talk about friction and gravity

+5
Mr. Anthony
Future Cowboy
mxf
Marli
ccc
9 posters

Go down

ok well my topic is skating,i have to talk about friction and gravity Empty ok well my topic is skating,i have to talk about friction and gravity

Post  ccc Tue May 11, 2010 9:43 pm

well here is a video of skateboarders
this is like the funniest game of skate i've ever seen
the tricks they are doing are weird

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctJnm4qFpBc
well pls tell me once u see this video wat kind of things friction and gravity might play in this game

Last edited by ccc on Fri May 14, 2010 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
ccc
ccc

Back to top Go down

ok well my topic is skating,i have to talk about friction and gravity Empty read this

Post  Marli Thu May 13, 2010 5:41 pm

well i think this is interesting because you make alott of friction when your scating because your feet are up aginst the floor and gravity has alott to do with it too the gravatational force helps with ur velocity . well yea thats all i have to say pretty much the bothe things combine quite well.

Marli

Back to top Go down

ok well my topic is skating,i have to talk about friction and gravity Empty Re: ok well my topic is skating,i have to talk about friction and gravity

Post  ccc Thu May 13, 2010 5:58 pm

thanks
^_^
ccc
ccc

Back to top Go down

ok well my topic is skating,i have to talk about friction and gravity Empty Re: ok well my topic is skating,i have to talk about friction and gravity

Post  mxf Fri May 14, 2010 5:09 pm

if you dont know much about friction and gravity theres really cool web sites like youtube or google that can show you all you need to know i mean hey the computer tells it all

mxf

Back to top Go down

Post  ccc Sat May 15, 2010 12:33 am

mxf wrote:if you dont know much about friction and gravity theres really cool web sites like youtube or google that can show you all you need to know i mean hey the computer tells it all
thanks
\[*]-[*]/
ccc
ccc

Back to top Go down

ok well my topic is skating,i have to talk about friction and gravity Empty why i'm not in olimpics

Post  Future Cowboy Sun May 16, 2010 5:55 pm

i saw a video on olympics with a bunch of guys getting hit in the groin from all sorts of sports, let's see it!!!

Future Cowboy

Back to top Go down

ok well my topic is skating,i have to talk about friction and gravity Empty Videos are running fine

Post  Mr. Anthony Sun May 16, 2010 8:07 pm

Quite entertaining, even for an old guy. Cool

You might create a webpage discussing gravity, mention Newton's Laws and the basic principles and then place a few select videos that demostrate gravity. (Ex. A Rider being hurled from the crash at high velocity is a great example of "Momentum" and "Newton's First Law.")
Mr. Anthony
Mr. Anthony

Back to top Go down

Post  ccc Mon May 17, 2010 7:23 pm

i m almost fineshed
ccc
ccc

Back to top Go down

ok well my topic is skating,i have to talk about friction and gravity Empty if you want to look at mine

Post  dillionedo Mon May 17, 2010 7:27 pm

dillionedo
dillionedo

Back to top Go down

Post  ccc Mon May 17, 2010 7:39 pm

dillionedo wrote:www.dillionedo.webs.com
i saw it erik ,i think it is cool
ccc
ccc

Back to top Go down

Post  ccc Wed May 19, 2010 4:21 pm

well i'm alsoms finished with the here is a preview

http://skateboardingphysics.webs.com/

its almost finished
ccc
ccc

Back to top Go down

Post  garrett Wed May 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Pretty kool
garrett
garrett

Back to top Go down

Post  Jose Trejo Thu May 20, 2010 9:00 pm

your webpage was awesome

Jose Trejo

Back to top Go down

Post  ccc Thu May 20, 2010 9:38 pm

Jose Trejo wrote:your webpage was awesome
thanks
ccc
ccc

Back to top Go down

ok well my topic is skating,i have to talk about friction and gravity Empty :D

Post  sandy Fri May 21, 2010 2:59 pm

i tink skateboarding is cool i wish i knew how to skateboard. Crying or Very sad

sandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down