Talk Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction and Instructions!

Go down

Introduction and Instructions! Empty Introduction and Instructions!

Post  buffy102 Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:28 pm

Hello Mr. Anthony's Science Students'! Here is where the Spring research Project will be hosted. I will be posting updates, and anything to help you here. Also, I and including a copy of the instructions incase some of you people have short term memory. XD

Your spring reasearch project may be about anything, as long as it is school appropriate, and you relate it to science in some way, shape, or form. I've been told that your topics have already been assigned. You will be creating a web page with your reasearch (don't worry, I will be posting sites to help get you started, and make your webpage beautiful.) The following is a point scale that will be used to grade your projects. (yes, I know, it is over 100 points.)

20 Points- Your page design, make sure to make it organized, and pretty (you too guys!)
10 Points- Activty, this means that you will have part of your grade depending on others checking up on your web page!
10 Points- Linking your topic to science
15 Points- Checking your Email on gaggle (talk to Mr. Anthony if you have nooo idea what I'm talking about) and responding to the email's Mr. Anthony sends out.
10- Points- Starting 3 threads here on the fourm (I will be posting more about that later.)
10 Points- Makes 5 (or more) comments on other poeple's treads.
30 Points- Your research on the topic.
*!!!BOUNS POINTS!!!* A 10 extra bouns points will be given to the top 5 web pages!!! (I will be one of the judges Smile )

This will be taken as a test grade, and is due FRIDAY MAY 21st!

I will be making sections (by period) that you will post your topics in. After you chose your period you will start a new thread in that area with the title that you would like for your project. I would like if the link to your web site is given in the first post, although it will be fine if it is given later on.

Posts after this will include help for your website creation, and any anwsers to questions that are asked!

Fell free to ask questions, and I will be happy to respond.

Last edited by buffy102 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
buffy102
buffy102
Admin

https://talkscience.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Introduction and Instructions! Empty Re: Introduction and Instructions!

Post  buffy102 Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:49 pm

Test site

This is what you website could look like, although you be adding your own style to it.

http://www.webs.com/

This is the website that you should use to make your site. I highely recommend it see as all the sites I've made, I've done through this.
buffy102
buffy102
Admin

https://talkscience.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum