Talk Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Pepper MY WEBSITE IS DONE GO LOOK AT IT P.S If any one needs help you can ask me.

+7
LafountainJoe
tyrone
garrett
Mr. Anthony
khalil
buffy102
dillionedo
11 posters

Go down

Dr. Pepper  MY WEBSITE IS DONE GO LOOK AT IT  P.S If any one needs help you can ask me. Empty Dr. Pepper MY WEBSITE IS DONE GO LOOK AT IT P.S If any one needs help you can ask me.

Post  dillionedo Mon May 03, 2010 6:44 pm

To go to my website click on that Arrow www.dillionedo.webs.com

If you need help contact me at Dillionedo@gaggle.net

Last edited by dillionedo on Tue May 18, 2010 5:09 pm; edited 7 times in total
dillionedo
dillionedo

Back to top Go down

Dr. Pepper  MY WEBSITE IS DONE GO LOOK AT IT  P.S If any one needs help you can ask me. Empty Re: Dr. Pepper MY WEBSITE IS DONE GO LOOK AT IT P.S If any one needs help you can ask me.

Post  buffy102 Mon May 03, 2010 7:22 pm

I have some tips here that you might like. Razz

You might want to try
http://www.webs.com/

I have also prepared a sample site for further intsruction

http://testsite102.webs.com/

This should help you in makeing you web page, if you need further help, please don't hesitate to ask! Wink

(Haveing fun with the emoticons much? lol! )
buffy102
buffy102
Admin

https://talkscience.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dr. Pepper  MY WEBSITE IS DONE GO LOOK AT IT  P.S If any one needs help you can ask me. Empty Wait wha..?

Post  buffy102 Tue May 04, 2010 12:38 am

dillionedo wrote: Im doing a web page on Dr pepper and if any one has a tip please tell me. lol! afro affraid bounce @ No Arrow

I also over looked the fact that you might want help with the science portion. Embarassed

You could explain the different ingrdents, and how them combined (to form a
compound ) make the drink taste, and what might happen if the wrong amount is added.
buffy102
buffy102
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dr. Pepper  MY WEBSITE IS DONE GO LOOK AT IT  P.S If any one needs help you can ask me. Empty Nice

Post  khalil Tue May 04, 2010 7:41 pm

Good thinking buffy i would have never thought of that. Rolling Eyes
khalil
khalil

Back to top Go down

Dr. Pepper  MY WEBSITE IS DONE GO LOOK AT IT  P.S If any one needs help you can ask me. Empty Re: Dr. Pepper MY WEBSITE IS DONE GO LOOK AT IT P.S If any one needs help you can ask me.

Post  buffy102 Tue May 11, 2010 10:52 pm

dillionedo wrote:To go to my website click on that Arrow www.dillionedo.webs.com

Lookin' good, you might want to inculde some more info. but, other then that, keep up the good work. cheers
buffy102
buffy102
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dr. Pepper  MY WEBSITE IS DONE GO LOOK AT IT  P.S If any one needs help you can ask me. Empty Great Start

Post  Mr. Anthony Tue May 11, 2010 10:53 pm

This is a good example of how getting started is the best step to getting it down. It doesn't have alot of text or "scientific" information, but it has some fun videos. Maybe you could link the website from Dublin, TX, they probably have most of the rest of the missing pieces.

Good Job!!
Mr. Anthony
Mr. Anthony

Back to top Go down

Post  garrett Thu May 13, 2010 4:37 pm

Needs more info but kool website
garrett
garrett

Back to top Go down

Dr. Pepper  MY WEBSITE IS DONE GO LOOK AT IT  P.S If any one needs help you can ask me. Empty internet explorer

Post  tyrone Thu May 13, 2010 6:51 pm

i got an internet explorer erroor on this webpage

tyrone

Back to top Go down

Dr. Pepper  MY WEBSITE IS DONE GO LOOK AT IT  P.S If any one needs help you can ask me. Empty video wouldn't run

Post  LafountainJoe Fri May 14, 2010 9:19 am

Hey man im sorry can't give you any tips but i tried looking at your videos and it just wouldnt view it.
LafountainJoe
LafountainJoe

Back to top Go down

Dr. Pepper  MY WEBSITE IS DONE GO LOOK AT IT  P.S If any one needs help you can ask me. Empty can't see videos

Post  Future Cowboy Sun May 16, 2010 5:56 pm

get a real computher then

Future Cowboy

Back to top Go down

Dr. Pepper  MY WEBSITE IS DONE GO LOOK AT IT  P.S If any one needs help you can ask me. Empty Video Errors

Post  Mr. Anthony Sun May 16, 2010 8:02 pm

I can verify that on some computers the graphics and videos won't work (ex. The two in class), but they work fine at home. Keep this in mind when you create your webpage; sometimes "Simpler is Better". One of your objectives is to display your work to your classmates. It might pay to let me know when your webpage is up and if I see that it won't work on the class laptop, we'll know of potential problems.
Mr. Anthony
Mr. Anthony

Back to top Go down

Post  kimberly Fri May 21, 2010 2:51 pm

yeah i don't see everything so i can't tel you if you did a good job or not but i'm sure you did
kimberly
kimberly

Back to top Go down

Post  Micro-ice Fri May 21, 2010 7:01 pm

Mr. Anthony wrote:I can verify that on some computers the graphics and videos won't work (ex. The two in class), but they work fine at home. Keep this in mind when you create your webpage; sometimes "Simpler is Better". One of your objectives is to display your work to your classmates. It might pay to let me know when your webpage is up and if I see that it won't work on the class laptop, we'll know of potential problems.
teache i think your right i worked well for at home
Micro-ice
Micro-ice

Back to top Go down

Post  Te-Te Sun May 23, 2010 9:29 pm

How come it still look the same
Te-Te
Te-Te

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down