effects of various chemicals on Prenatal care?

Go down

effects of various chemicals on Prenatal care?

Post  Marli on Thu May 13, 2010 5:14 pm

I am expecting a child im a new mother to be my topic may relate to alott of young teenagers at lamar Highschool well ha the girls for the most part! so yea i hope i get alott of feedback on my topic because it can help me alott an i can help u as well . please don't be shy ............. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Marli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: effects of various chemicals on Prenatal care?

Post  Micro-ice on Mon May 17, 2010 5:35 pm

awesome ur having a baby i know some here it is Moreover, the pregnant women should not empty the cat litter. It may contain a parasite that causes an infection called toxoplamosis which can cause birth defects. Also, the pregnant women should wear gloves when working in garden areas used by cats. Pregnant ladies should not eat uncooked or undercooked meats or fish.

Pregnant ladies should stay away from toxic chemicals like insecticides, solvents like some cleaners or paint thinners, lead and mercury. Most dangerous household products should have pregnancy warnings on their label.

Pregnant women should limit or eliminate the caffeine intake from coffee, tea, sodas, medications and chocolate.

Women who are pregnant should continue their work, that is job. It is because, staying active, will help the pregnant ladies to stay healthier. Pregnant women should read books, watch videos, go to a childbirth class and talk with experienced moms. If the pregnant women and her partner goes to childbirth education classes, then they get prepared for the birth of their baby, that is to take care after birth. affraid
Micro-ice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gerry on Wed May 19, 2010 10:37 am

that kinda hard topic lol

gerry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kimberly on Wed May 19, 2010 2:46 pm

all the information is true. My best friend had a baby so i know alot and plus i love babies Smile
but for one part there's where pregnet woman/girls get cravings its not a bad thing but you cant do that alot cus its not healthy for the baby.
staying active, saying walk through the park and all is good. Just dont get too stressed on boyfrinds, babydaddys, ect. you have to think about the baby first then anything else..

Hopefully everything goes good with your baby, is it a boy or girl?
And good on this project Very Happy
kimberly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down