cosmetology

Go down

cosmetology

Post  cassy on Thu May 06, 2010 5:41 pm

my topic is chemistry of hair coloring does any body have any tips on this topic can you help me?? I love you Like a Star @ heaven

Here's the page: http://cassyshairinfo.blinkweb.com/

Last edited by cassy on Fri May 21, 2010 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

cassy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hair Coloring

Post  Mr. Anthony on Sat May 08, 2010 11:25 am

So many students requested this topic and no one has responded?

One angle is the effect these chemicals have an unborn fetuses.

Another angle is the importance of following the proper procedures. There are plenty of horror stories about a hair coloring incident gone bad. (Pictures would be a great addition to a website)

A third angle would be what type of chemicals are used to create all the colors that are available. (The more EXOTIC colors might have an interesting story.)
Mr. Anthony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cosmetology

Post  kimberly on Tue May 11, 2010 5:36 pm

One thing you can do is talk about the chemicals to create the hair color and what's the reaction to it it has combning them together
kimberly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Here ya' go...

Post  buffy102 on Tue May 11, 2010 11:11 pm

Hair coloring is when you mix a chemical, which comes in many colors, you would need to mix with proxide, to create the color you are looking for. Normally before you get your hair colored, you would do a patch test which shows what the color would be on your hair. The test area on the skin will turn red and lumpy if you are allergic to this chemical. It is normally done at the nape of your neck. No

There are many tone colors, be careful not to mix certin tones. They come in groups of golds, beige, browns, blondes. These tones also come in light, meduim, and dark. cat

In some cases, you can bleach someones hair and then add color of choice. Which would be highlighting someones hair.

There are two different procedures with highlighting. One is with a cap,which is used with powder bleach and proxide mix into a paste,and apply to the cap on the hair you pull through the holes. The other is when you use foil sheets. affraid The cap procedure is some-what uncomfortable to painful, due to the usage of a knitting needle you use to pull the hair through the tiny holes. This procedure (the cap) helps prevent chemical reaction to the coustomers scalp.

All colors react differently depending on the condition and texture of the hair. More porous hair is consider to be more damaged, dry, and brittle, and conditioner treatment will need to be applied after coloring. Be very careful when mixing colors with other chemicals and leaving them on the hair to long. This can result in: Hair falling out! monkey.

Credited to my fabulous mom, a cosmotologist of 30 years! Wink Laughing

"I have long since closed my eyes... My only goal is in the darkness." -Sasuke, Naruto.

buffy102
Admin

View user profile http://talkscience.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cay-cay on Thu May 13, 2010 4:01 pm

help people on telling them how to color their hair say how to get hair color off your skin and other helpful facts

Cay-cay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

my responce about you topic

Post  Marli on Thu May 13, 2010 5:19 pm

well for one thing you shouldnt die your hair as much because from experiance you hair doesnt grow as fast as you want it to ...... o and your hair gets so damaged when you strip it to get highlights because its so strong of a chemical. and as well as not dieind your hair with amonia when your pregnant is important because thats a very strong chemical....

Marli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hair color

Post  Alexandra on Thu May 13, 2010 5:35 pm

hey girl hey; im doing makeup, what do you know about makeup girl (: like omg lol

Alexandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mxf on Fri May 14, 2010 5:06 pm

a very important thing you may wanna know about cosmetology is the amount of time and types of hair styles you do to make the best hair style lol

mxf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  garrett on Wed May 19, 2010 10:24 am

your webpage is blocked at school.
garrett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OrtizDaniela on Wed May 19, 2010 2:26 pm

one thing you can say
the different types of chemicals you put to create the color... confused

OrtizDaniela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

your wepage is blocked at school

Post  dillionedo on Wed May 19, 2010 2:29 pm

your page cant be seen
dillionedo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hey

Post  Angelica on Wed May 19, 2010 8:43 pm

well im doing cosmetology to (safety) .. i have alot of stuff to say because i actually apply for cosmetology this year and im looking forward to go to Samhouston next year to go take the classes ..to get my license..
Angelica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Terence15 on Wed May 19, 2010 11:07 pm

Your page wont show up but i bet it will be Kool
Terence15

View user profile http://texasfootballsports.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

your website:D

Post  Cynthia:) on Fri May 21, 2010 2:57 pm

your website looks nice.. ... Very Happy
Cynthia:)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Micro-ice on Fri May 21, 2010 6:59 pm

your page look kool colors u can mix colors and get a new color o r some thing new
Micro-ice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum